Director of Marketing & Business Development at SEAS LLC.
Due to server problems, the QC Talk™ talk show did not work as it should. That talk show will be rescheduled. Here is the interview between Kim and myself.
Kim is originally from Cleveland Ohio and lived there 47 years and has been in Tampa for the last four and one-half years. He joined SEAS near the end of August of this year, 2013, and has the responsibility to help the business grow and form good contractor relationships.
Kim said he takes notice of social media comments and uses that information to make changes within SEAS to benefit contractors and researches company records to help determine validity of comments made by contractors.
We also discuss:
- Contractor fees (pricing structure)
- Assisting contractors in the field
- Accepting calls from contractors
- Kim’s concern with contractor relationships
- Need for training
- SEAS quality control
- Development of in-house training material
- Truck & Trailer Outfits
- SEAS Vendor Relations Team
- Background Checks
- Difference between contractor and laborer
- Leaving money on the table
- Contractors are not bidding jobs
- Contacting clients on behalf of the contractor
- Kim is using his 28 years of video production to create material for contractors