McDargh Real Estate Services Inc.
McDargh provides comprehensive reporting and consulting services to support the acquisition of, investment in, asset management of, or site selection of commercial real estate throughout the United States (including office buildings, retail buildings, industrial buildings, warehouses, shopping centers, hotels, multifamily communities, senior housing, and land).
The McDargh Team specializes in onsite data collection and analysis of the general conditions of the property, the strengths and risks of the site, and description of the surrounding commerce and the impact on the subject. At McDargh, we can provide many levels of reports and customize each report to your specific Scope of Work. Whether you need site inspections, due diligence or just aren’t sure, talk with McDargh first.
- Portfolio or Single Asset Due Diligence
- Distressed Asset Due Diligence
- Servicing/Annual Site Inspections
- Tenant Occupancy Confirmation
- Loss Draft Inspections
- Lenders Site Due Diligence
- Acquisition Due Diligence
- Inventory of Real Estate Assets
- Raw Data Collection
- Apartment, Hotel and Senior Housing Unit-by-Unit Inspection
- Lease Review
- Specific Market Research, including Market/Submarket Reports
- Competitive Market Analysis
- Onsite Municipality Research Services
- Satellite Annotation
Latest posts by Terry Platt (see all)
- Property Preservation Contractors Have The Skills For This Job - August 23, 2014
- Craigslist Ads Work Like A Charm - August 23, 2014
- Use of Non-Competes Cited As Factor Against Independent Contractor Status - August 23, 2014
Vacant Home Cleaning Services
Advertise Here Are you looking to rent or sell a home? Let VHCS help youRead More
Aspen Grove Solutions announces technology partnership with Pruvan Inc.
Aspen Grove Solutions, a leading provider of property centric technology solutions to the financial andRead More