An Interview With:
COO of Aladay LLC
Aaron got my attention when I started reading posts he made in the Linkedin Group US Field Inspections & Property Preservations. Aladay LLC started in property preservation rather accidentally. Aaron was running ads on Craiglist offering landscaping services and he was contacted by Fannie Mae representative to cut some yards. In addition to the property preservation division, Aladay LLC operates an organic farm and a custom window replacement service.
Listed below are some of the article Aaron wrote that got my attention. The day here was plagued with problems. You will notice that Aaron and I could not hear each other too well, there was internet connection problems here and then the interview ends abruptly due to a power failure here.
We also discuss:
- Organic Farming and landscaping services
- Upgrading Windows
- How contractors should determine break-even analysis
- Initial services reports
- Charge backs to contractors
- Contractors should not supply bids after the fact
- Aladay will not sacrifice integrity of company to make numbers work
- Growing garbage piles
- Banks are to blame for a lot of the problems in the property preservation business