Riley Lane has been involved with the property preservation for 8 years. Riley is a licensed general contractor in the Cleveland Ohio area. His company, Homes Investment Group LLC, services homes from the chimney to the foundation. Riley started a REO and Property Preservation Services Business to supplement decreasing income in general construction industry.
Riley has a B.A. degree in psychology from Cleveland State University, a psychologist by education and enjoyed working as a professional cook for 12 years.
Join Riley and I for our discussion containing comments about …
- how Riley was performing 3,000 to 5,000 work orders per month for BAC
- got into the industry by chance and made $100,000 per year without leaving home
- BOTG – the Boots On The Ground Linkedin Group
- networking between BOTG members
- how BOTG membership will benefit members
- what is a whine fest ?
- everyone needs to find their niche in this business
- how Riley’s comments on BOTG is going to rub some people wrong
- hackers following hackers
- inspection fees have fallen from $15 – $18 to $5
- truck and trailer outfits
- are you a contractor or a laborer
Mentioned in today’s podcast …
Resources for today’s podcast …
- BOTG Property Preservation Contractors and Field Services Contractors
- Property Preservation By The Book – (sponsor of the day)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is for everyone’s benefit and does not necessarily represent the publisher’s or author’s opinion. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 251-300-5650 to leave questions and comments. You might hear yourself on the air.