Portland Area Contractors Needed

Share Button

 Contractor needed to do Property Preservation (Southwest Portland)

I am looking for licensed and bonded contractors/handyman in your area. Types of work we need performed but are not limited to; lock changes, trash outs, grass cuts, bids, repairs, winterizations etc. Visit our website at www.homelandfs.com and fill out an application under the contractor tab.
If you have any questions feel free to call me at 801-992-3099 Ext. 112
Para comunicarse en espaÑol, porfavor de llamarme al numero (801) 992-3099 ext. 114.
Thank You,
Sarah Jo Harrison
Share Button

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.